The Center enriches and intensifies intellectual life on campus and throughout the state, offering fellowships, awards, workshops, and opportunities for educators and students.
Academic Year 2015-16
- May 29: Fall 2015 Faculty Development Seminar participant applications due.
- June 12: Application deadline for high schools wishing to participate in our 2015-16 Great World Texts Program.
- September 25: First Book Program applications due for junior faculty in the humanities and humanistic social sciences.
- November 2: A.W. Mellon Postdoctoral Fellow applications due.
- November 13: Application deadline for faculty wishing to lead a 2016-17 Faculty Development Seminar.
- November 20: Spring 2016 Faculty Development Seminar participant applications due.
- January: Public Humanities Exchange (HEX) Program applications due.
- February: Public Humanities Pre-Doctoral Summer Workshop applications due.
- March: Applications due for the 2016-17 Borghesi-Mellon Workshops
- April: Public Humanities Fellowship applications due.
- May 2: Application deadline for the Iwanter Prize for Undergraduate Research in the Humanities.
- May: Fall 2017 Faculty Development Seminar participant applications due.
- June: Deadline for Wisconsin High Schools to apply to our 2016-17 Great World Texts Program